Tuesday, January 16, 2018

BEST.T answer yet. To Aziz story

...
1) you have earned 3 beers of your choice
2) seriously FANTASTIC read
3) I have been that guy (FFS, never quite as insanely oblivious). But young, naive, uneducated (THANKS PARENTS!!! TALK TO YOUR CHILDREN!! TODAY!!!!!) FFS I was 15 and there was no internet yet ... hahaha
4) but I was lucky to date a couple educated women early on. Who used their words.  IF I was THAT guy with them, they never said. ... (not sure that I would WANT to know right now ... hahahaha)(that laughing but not with my eyes)
5) I LOVE HER THESIS !!!
IN ORDER TO FIX THIS, WE MUST FIX SOCIETY
Not just "teach boys to not creep".

NOT to put you ON THE SPOT.
BUT ... you have daughters. You can fix this for them. TODAY.  With long, constant, awkward, embarrassing, sad, fucked up, conversations. These articles are a GREAT place to start.

HOW ELSE can we change this?
Society starts at home.
GL

No comments:

Post a Comment