Monday, March 30, 2020

green chef

I do keto, cause TRYING FUCKING STICK TO KETO ... and I am crazy healthier with no carbs

BUT, you can switch ....
in theory, each week you can pick different recipes ... for a few weeks out.

I CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY recommend it. I ... have finished them ALL !! lol

1) I get 3, 2-person meals each week. which means 6 meals for me. typically lunch and dinner. or like yesterday and tonight, two dinners.

2) trina and scott and denise are HOOKED
Denise's daughters were like MOM YOU CAN COOK?!!!

3) 30 minutes start to finish. so for me, NO PLANNING .... lol
SOME recipes call for baking in the oven, fuck that shit, I cut them into piecces and stir fry.

4) CRAZY nice way to try new things ....
cumin seed, onions and cabbage? ZERO chance that I would ever have eaten that. I now buy cabbage just to make my own ... hahaha

5) good portions ... smaller than I want, but I am fatter than I want. so perfect. hahaha

I think ... I have had ONE thing that was 3/5. everything else was a solif 4 or 5. FFS, I scrape the bowl. LOLOL

and ... other than a little slicing and needing two pans ... really easy to make. simple recipes.

dont get me wrong you can cook. I can cook.
BUT ... no measuring ... jsut open packets, dump stir

I have bought 2-3 different spices because of them ... mmmmmmmmm

Can you TELL that I like them??

No comments:

Post a Comment