Thursday, March 19, 2020

Corona from the other side.

When we come out the other side, there will be some clear changes to society, or in the very least, MANY MORE PEOPLE will be asking ...

Why do I spend all my time driving to the office, when I spent the last 6 months working from home?

Now that I have spent the last 6 months with my natural hair color, why would I spend the time and money chasing that absurd definition of beauty? Chasing that dream of delaying admitting that I am aging?

Now that people that I know personally have had their lives taken from them because of greed, will I tolerate this continuing?

Families and friends spending more time in small groups, dining in, drinking in, gaming in, or watching together, or reading and talking, or art and crafting, or writing, or not running the rat race.

What other "obvious" changes might we see?

1 comment:

  1. Without the constant drone of sport (Bread and Circuses), what will all those viewers do with their free time?

    ReplyDelete