Thursday, March 12, 2020

lol poker and ipad

so my old mens club (think trading places), has an annual poker tournament. But chicago sucks, so we cant play for money, so they have prizes for the top three.
Now I have played a TON of texas holdem, here, vegas, indiana, at home.
BUT ... there is skill and luck.

So there were 100-150 maybe 200 players.
And YAY I made it the final table!!
And I have been at final tables before, I have busted on the fucking bubble, I know the story. about half did, half sucked.
10 of us and I am small stack not terrible, but close. and ... grinded out to the bubble.
made the money top three ...
But still small stack, maybe 1/10th of what the leader had.
And grinded MORE ...
And got lucky on the next to last hand and won.
but it was an accident ... lol
second place and I chuckled ... we both KNEW that it was pure random bullshti luck that I won.

No comments:

Post a Comment