Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Petes vacation home

SECRETISH .... I dont want ANYONE TO KNOW WHY I am doing this .... but you are free to post links on facebook ....

I am .... partially EMBRACING MY NEED TO FIX HELP PEOPLE .... 
I have friends ... I want to HELP THEM ... they will need to retire at some point ... we all will .... but cant cause they dont have the means ....

COME STAY AT THE LAND OF PETE ....
You are my charter client/friend.
Esp since you can bring BEEEEESSSSSSS
😀 

THE question becomes ...
Pretend that you are retired RIGHT NOW
And money for MOST things are really not "critical" ...
Bees and Beads for spending money and entertainment and relaxing?

What would we (any of us) do ... if we could STOP RUNNING?

What if it were jsut part time?
A get away .... work 8 weeks, 1 week off ... etc 
Whatever ....

Clearly I am thinking and trying to think "planning"
HAHAHAHAH

No comments:

Post a Comment