Wednesday, March 10, 2010

turning the damn thing on

14:53
so it is out the box, plugged in, cabled, and what not
first test is simple, in case I have to unplug everything and toss from window

power, keyboard, mouse, monitro network.
sadness
turned it one
VERY quiet
nothing on the monitor
SADNESS
chirping from the floppy, thinks it is booting
no monitor

FRAKING IDIOT
the cable isnt attached to the monitor
YAY for stupid people
I am NOT an RTARD.

oh look windows is up
so I have NO idea how long the boot took.
sigh

BLARGH
I have to type in my windows OS code now?
lawl

answered qtupid questions
windows started, turned it all off.
ok
once I figure out how to turn it back on, interesting problem, if you can NOT hear that your computer is on, how do you KNOW that it is booting.
60 seconds
from the time I pressed go, till the time windows was open.
YAY
crazy fast boot

now to screw everything up
keyboard works, mouse works, monitor works
internet works, yay google

CREATE RESTORE POINT NOW
this is it
I can always come back to this restore point and start all over again.
in theory

so it works minimally
I need to update all the drivers for windows
need to copy wow, cause that is the WHOLE point of this
need to test test test

and doing that will break everything I am sure
lawl

No comments:

Post a Comment