Wednesday, March 10, 2010

drivers, because I can

starting with video
thinks it is uptodate
guess it is possible the windows image they installed had everything installed already?
sweet if tru

installing cygwin
cause I NEED my unix window sometimes
mostly so I can mess with massive_files.sh
cause I dont believe anything that MS tells me about its file system
(you try copying 35TB, 1.5 million files and let me know what happens)

turned file index off, screw you, dont need no stinking index

flashdrive copy of massive_files.sh
cause I am too stupid to think of different method?
no wait
gmail to the rescue

16:49
my desire to shun unix idiots is now 100%
I spent over an hour trying to figure out a cygwin issue.
turns out they decided to remove a feature (dos text versus unix text)
the solution when you search on google?
we dont care fix your files

blarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

in the REAL WORLD people use windows and when we use cygwin, a tool made for WINDOWS we use cygwin on WINDOWS FILES.
end of rant
visit me in jail

16:50
copying wow
SSD to SSD
22gb usb connector, gonna take 12 mins
clearly will need to do something other than watch

No comments:

Post a Comment