Friday, April 4, 2014

HP printer from hell

1) I replaced all the ink and have always used genuine HO ink
DO NOT SUGGEST THAT I GET OTHER INK or that this is AN INK PROBLEM

2) I spent a few hours cleaning the original printhead.
DO NOT SUGGEST CLEANING THE INK HEAD

3) I ran align a number of times, that is INPOSSIBLE TO DO, no black ink = failed alignment
DO NOT SUGGEST running alignment

4) clean print heads function of the printed - I ran this a LARGE number of times, draining all of the ink from a full set of color cartigages. HINT THE COLORS PRINT. THE PHOTO BLACK PRINTS.
NO, I will NOT RUN the clean print head function again.

5) bought an genuinine replacement printhead.
SHOCK OF SHOCKS, black does NOT PRINT.
The colors still print.
Alignment can not run without black ink.
YES, I tried the cleaning function. STILL DOES NOT WORK.


THIS IS NOT the first time that this has been asked here or elsewhere.
WHAT do the engineers say is happening?
HAVE they investigated broken printers to determine what is wrong?
Is it fixable ??

PLEASE let me know what is wrong and if it is fixable.
HINT, you must be an engineer to answer this question.

If HP can not answer this question, given that LARGE number of people with this problem, PLEASE forward this to legal.

SERIOUSLY, if you cant fix this, it is time to get the lawyers involved for selling a defective product.

No comments:

Post a Comment