Wednesday, October 18, 2023

THC thoughts and advice.


Edibles

OK SO. 
FIRST surprise onsets?? From vaping? Or edibles?
I have two issues with edibles. 
1A. Time. Esp with my taking Ozempic, yay weight loss, 
The edible takes over an HOUR or TWO to kick in. 
In theory, you could dissolve the edible sublingually. 
1B. Time. Leftovers. I’m always a bit stoned the next day. Aka, like what happens with a some sleeping pills. Ughhhhh 

2. Dosing. 10mg is a LOT. I love that Much after squash. Gets DEEP into the bones and muscles. Which I love. I live with the leftovers the next day. 

Wait wait wait. 

Sublingual

They make concentrated DROPS that go under your tongue!!
Basically THC dissolved in a little alcohol. 
THIS might be perfect for you. 
Put ONE drop under your tongue, keep it there. Wait and see. 
Ooooo
Read this. It has your name on it. 
Might be BEST of both worlds!!

https://www.verilife.com/learn/sublinguals

Bongs and Vapes

So edibles slow and hard to titrate. 
Edibles go through the liver too ….

Bud, bong or Vape.
Straight to the blood, VERY quick. 
Much easier to titrate. 
One hit, wait and see. Did that help?
Take another. Wait and see.
BUT, I completely understand the smoke isssue for most people. 
So not for you. 

Sublingual 

I think that might be your best next option. 
Get one of each!!
Indica. (I typically hit indica in bed. Cause I never sleep)

Hybrid.
Saliva. 
Experiment on a Saturday morning. Etc etc etc etc etc. 

…..


Ativan/Lorazepam/Anxiety

So… fuck anxiety. 

Mine is sort of GONE. 
Most/all is part of my ADHD. 
So like right now, took both doses of my med, AM and after lunch. 
And no anxiety. 
When they wear off. HELLO MY OLD FRIEND. 

Do you have a shrink? Have they prescribed Ativan/Lorazepam?
Even in small doses, 1/4, 1/2 mg (splitting 1 mg pill)
Life saver. Literally for my panic attacks. 
Which are gone. 

But when I’m SPINNING and not sleeping …. Works. 























No comments:

Post a Comment