Friday, March 29, 2019

first look zagg ipad pro 11 slim case thingy

Zagg finally released their keyboard for ipad pro 11"
My previous ipad/Zagg combo was AMAZING ....

IF you are looking ... I would wait for my full review.
Unless you are like me, go for it, replace it later when there is a better one ... hahah sigh
[[ Slim Book Go for the Apple 11-inch iPad Pro (US English) ]]

so far ... there have been a couple AMAZING AWESOME new features ... that ... really are AWESOME ...
but there are a couple of QUIRKS .... so ... maybe after a month I will love it ??

the .... worst/BEST quirk is the keyboard detaches ...
so HERE, I removed the keyboard, ate, put the keyboard back.
and ... sigh ... posting while in bed is AWESOME ...
you prop the ipad up and move the keyboard closer ...
type type type ...

BUT IT DETACHES ... so I need to get used to that being a THING ... and being OK WITH IT ... hahaha

THE BASE part, that props the pad up is ... pretty crazy nice.
INFINITELY adjustable ... VERY HEAVY duty and FIRM (wont break) .... so you get the angle that you want ...

but ... not sure that I am going to be happy long term with the ...
"CASE" aspect of it .... like I really would NOT WANT TO DROP IT



waiting for their other two versions to be released and will try them too maybe ...

No comments:

Post a Comment