Wednesday, May 31, 2017

I AM ANGRY

I AM ANGRY

I have been struggling for over a year with sad/angry.
Ever since it became clear that tiny D was winning the nomination, and accelerating once he won the election, and JERKING ever since he was sworn in.
(JERK is an accelerating acceleration - think someone JERKING on the brake pedal gas pedal)

I have the LUXURY of being sad, instead of angry.
And I have backed away from the anger because: I could and because it is unhealthy to be angry ALL THE TIME.

I think that it is time to stop that.
I think that we need to stop cheating.

IS it unhealthy? FUCK YET
IS it NEEDED? yup

Will I stand up on the train and get in the face of the next white terrorist?
not if I am sad. Only if I am angry.

I AM ANGRY
and I need you (you know who you are) to be ANGRY TOO ...
Because otherwise, everything else is just words.

No comments:

Post a Comment