Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Rose Tyler: You are tiny. I can see the whole of time and space, every single atom of your existence, and I divide them.

Rose Tyler: Everything must come to dust. All things, everything dies.

Rose Tyler: The time war ends.

The Doctor: Rose, you've done it, now stop.
[Rose stares straight ahead]
The Doctor: Just let go.
Rose Tyler: How can I let go of this? I bring life.
[we see Jack start breathing again and open his eyes]
The Doctor: But this is wrong! You can't control life and death!
Rose Tyler: But I can. The sun and the moon, the day and night... but why do they hurt?
[she is crying]
The Doctor: The power's gonna kill you and it's my fault!
Rose Tyler: I can see everything... all that is... all that was... all that ever could be.
The Doctor: [stands up] But that's what *I* see. All the time. And doesn't it drive you mad?

No comments:

Post a Comment