Monday, August 23, 2010

quick auction - the only way to post on the AH

without this addon, you should stick with farming trash/herbing/mining to make gold. people using this addon will kick your ass.

there are a number of great guides on how to use this addon.
1) you add the glyphs you want to sell to the list

2) you change the default prices and number of item you want posted and the undercut amount.
  • I set my default price at 100g (top price I will ever list at)
  • I set the low price to 3g (cause I want to run the tard out of the market)
  • I only will post/repost 2 glyphs at a time. reason? because some tard will undercut you and you will have to cancel your undercut auctions and then relist them.
  • set undercut to 1c.
3) cancel! automatically cancels all of the auctions which you have been undercut. runs for a bit, pops up a button, then cancels everything. saves you a billion hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment